Invisalign® : Achieve The Smile You’ve Always Wanted
Invisalign braces provide an undetectable way to get straight teeth without metal braces or wires. Invisalign is a series of clear, molded removable braces that gradually achieve straight teeth. Your Roseville dentist, here at Fountains Dental Excellence will happily provide you with an average cost estimate of Invisalign when you visit us next. So make an appointment today!
Common dental issues corrected by Invisalign:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
- Crossbite (bottom teeth are shifted forward or backward)
- Overbite (top teeth over-project)
- Underbite (bottom teeth project over top teeth)
Invisible braces are great for anyone who is uncomfortable with wire braces. Also, combined with cosmetic dentistry services such as teeth whitening, you can have the smile you have always dreamed of.
How does Invisalign work?
- Invisalign’s clear removable aligners straighten your teeth over time, as you repeatedly switch the “old” aligner for a new one.
- They are essentially invisible.
- Invisalign braces are removable when eating, brushing & flossing.
- There is no metal that to irritate teeth or gums.
- Convenient and comfortable treatment at Fountains Dental Excellence.
If Invisalign is right for you, we’ll take an impression of your teeth during your office visit. This impression is sent to Invisalign where, with advanced 3-D technology, they produce a series of clear removable aligners. (The number of aligners necessary for treatment is based upon your treatment plan.)
- We will instruct you about your Invisalign aligners and make sure they fit properly.
- You’ll wear each set of aligners continuously, except when you eat, drink, brush and floss, for approximately two weeks.
- When you have worn the entire series of aligners your treatment is finished! During the treatment period, office visits will be scheduled to ensure your correction is progressing properly.
Throughout your treatment period we will schedule for check-up appointments approximately every six weeks to make sure that treatment is progressing as predicted. As treatment nears completion, we will design a retention plan to help you maintain your new smile.
Finally, after completing your treatment, you can enjoy the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted
Contact us today to schedule a consultation to learn about Invisalign.
You can relax knowing that your treatment is being diagnosed and carried out by an Invisalign-trained dentist, and enjoy the convenience and comfort of treatment at our Roseville dental office.
Visit the Invisalign website for more information
It’s easy to locate a dentist who does Invisalign—we’re a short drive from Sacramento, Folsom, Granite Bay, Rocklin and Lincoln, with our convenient location at the Fountains at Roseville.