When you love something you want to share it, right? You also want to draw attention to it and show it off. So, ask yourself this: Do you LOVE your smile? If you don’t love your smile have you considered the options to transforming your smile into something that you will truly LOVE? If you thought that you were stuck with your smile that you hide, think again. There are options for you. One of these options is Veneers.
Veneers can completely reshape your teeth and smile. They can often be alternatives to crowns and the ideal solution in treating many dental conditions. They are very durable and will last many years, giving you a beautiful long lasting smile.
Reasons for porcelain veneers:
- Cosmetically, to create a uniform, white, beautiful smile.
- Crooked teeth.
- Misshapen teeth.
- Severely discolored or stained teeth.
- Teeth that are too small or large.
- Unwanted or uneven spaces.
- Worn or chipped teeth.
- According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, “Porcelain veneers are a very successful option in many situations where the original tooth has developed poor color, shape, and contours. It is also a good choice for fractured teeth, gaps between teeth, and in some situations where the tooth position is compromised and there are minor bite-related problems. For some people, superficial stains do not respond well to tooth whitening or bleaching. In these situations, a porcelain veneer may be the best option.”
Whether you want to correct crooked teeth, remove uneven spaces between teeth or simply to create a more uniform, white and beautiful smile, veneers may be the perfect option for you. Interested to find out more? Simply, contact our office and we’ll be happy to schedule a consultation to discuss the right options for you and your smile, 916-780-3000.